ML: GRAFFITI

ponedeljek, 2. februar 2015

GRAFFITI

It's Monday, time for a fresh start of the week and time for my new blog post, so here it is. Hope you're all having a great day!


For more, click read more below the picture.







Not sure if I matched my outfit to the weather or the mood that day, but this came together. I'm wearing basic white buttoned up shirt underneath the plain grey wool sweater, which creates a smart look and it's always a great choice when you're in a rush. Over that I threw a grey oversized mid coat which is this season's outwear trend. For the bottom part I styled black skinny jeans with black leather lace-up ankle boots that I absolutely love!
Keep up, for more to come!

Wearing: Ray-Ban Aviators, Marc O'Polo shirt, Burlington sweater, H&M coat, Zara jeans, SMH ankle boots. 



Love, AML


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar